||Clive Owen Llewellyn||Canada||Member|
||Rouzbeh Vosough Ahmadi||Iran||Member|
||Daniel Wozniak, Dr. iur.||Germany||Member|
||Bruce BAUMGARTNER||United States||Member|
||Milica Vukasinovic-Vesic, MD||Serbia||Member|
||Marcelo Franklin||Brazil||Co-opted Member|
Tasks and Duties
- To compose the UWW Disciplinary Chamber and the Ethics Commission and conduct its work independently.
- To carry out investigations and initiate proceedings for disciplinary, regulatory, doping or ethical breaches by any Member of United World Wrestling.
- To oversee to the implementation of the Code of Ethics and relevant sanctions.
- To impose sanctions against Members of National Federations for breaches to United World Wrestling's Constitution, Regulations and Code of Ethics.
- To carry out investigations and prepare the files for the United World Wrestling Bureau in the event of an appeal against disciplinary sanctions.
- To support the National Federations in disputes which might occur in their respective countries in disciplinary, legal, or criminal matters with their national authorities.
- To prepare a list of national lawyers currently working with National Federations and who could lend assistance to United World Wrestling.
- To publish a Code of Ethics for the Bureau members, coaches, referees and wrestlers in collaboration with the Directors of the Departments concerned.
- To act, upon request by the Secretary General, as a nomination commission to ensure eligibility criteria for candidates for elections are respected.
- Members of the Legal & Ethics Commission may be called by the Executive Committee to act as internal auditors or for any other mission that warrants legal expertise.