||Pedro Miguel Dos Santos Silva||Portugal||President|
|Bahsine Nid Jamaa||Morocco||Vice-President|
||Didier Sauvaire||France||Secretary General|
|Mehmet Akif Pirim||Turkey||Member|
||Ibrahim Adel Moustafa||Egypt||Member|
|Teresa Mendez Mayo||Spain||Member|
Aims and Principles
- To make the contribution to the promotion as large as possible to the wrestling practice in the Mediterranean basin.
- To realize the necessary and useful contacts between the wrestling federations of the Mediterranean basin and to strengthen the ties of friendship between everybody, both sportsmen and managers.
- To coordinate the projects of the Mediterranean basin federations aiming to establish meetings and exchanges.
- To set the competition calendar, especially regarding the Mediterranean Championship.
- The Mediterranean Championship aims at raising the popularity of wrestling in all styles in the Mediterranean basin by the system of an attractive competition, signing up similar competitions of other sports to the habitual practice, attracting the public and the media to an exciting competition, allowing every national team to negotiate with the institutional and private partners.
- To draw up the agenda of the Mediterranean conference which will be held every year.
- The wrestling federations association of the Mediterranean Basin countries forbids itself and declares itself against any discussion or discrimination of political, racial or religious character.