United World Wrestling together with Croatian Wrestling Federation will subsidize 5 delegates per team, including:
- Full board lodging in 3-star hotel (double room)
- Usage of the training camp/training facility
- Educational seminars
- Social activities
- Airport meet and greet/transportation to the hotel
For the teams come with more than 5 athletes, the following charge will apply:
- Double room: 70 EUR/person/day covers room/board.
- Single room: 85 EUR/person/day covers room/board.
- Transport: 50,00 EUR pp (Zagreb airport – Porec - Zagreb airport)
Registration deadline: 20th of April 2023
To apply, national federations must send the application by email to [email protected] and/or [email protected] before 20th of April 2023. Individual applicant will not be accepted, please contact your national federation for details.
Different from the usual training camps, educational sessions and discussions will be added and open to all camp participants and local attendees free of charge.
- Women’s’ wrestling rules update
- Leadership talk
- Women’s wrestling injury prevention
- Safe sport
Experts invited for this training camp are:
- Ms. Clarrisa Chun (USA), Olympic Medalist, formal USA national team coach and currently the Head Coach of University of Iowa
- Ms. Edit Dozsa (ITA), I Referee, Olympic Solidarity/United World Wrestling WISH program mentor
- Ms. Kuniko Tanioka (JPN), Vice President of Japan Wrestling Federation and Chairperson and President of Shigakkan University
- Dr. Hideyuki Goto (JPN), Professor, Club manager and Team Doctor of the Wrestling Club of Shigakkan University
- Prof. Dr. SC. Mario Baić (CRO), Dean of the Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Zagreb